[alfa] Alfetta GT for sale in Alliance, NE (was assistance needed in Alliance...)

It appears that Mike, the unlucky, great-guy new owner of this Alfetta is
not going to have time to go and get this car in the near future and might
be open to offers on the car. So here is a chance for one of you that missed
out the first time to get my car, and now it is conveniently located in
Southwestern Nebraska!

All details here:
http://alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?p=57179#post57179

Please contact me if you are interested and I'll put you in touch with Mike.
Thanks
Thomas Moll