[alfa] Estimated time to replace HVAC servo motors on '91- '93 164s

Guys,

For those that know this job, what is your time estimate to replace the HVAC servo motors on the 164 for an experienced mechanic, doing this particular job for the first time (with all parts and instructions in hand)?

I am (remotely) considering doing this on my dad's 164S while home visiting in a couple weeks.  Better judgement is telling me to NOT cram it into my trip and leave it to an experienced Alfa technician.

Just thought I'd get some perspective from those that have tackled it before.

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL