[alfa] NAC request

For fear of sounding like the "Can you CARFAX this VIN for me?" guy, I thought I'd ask if anyone out there in digest land subscribes to autonewseurope.com (that's right, it's not free anymore). I *really* want to read the article "Cost conundrum holds up diesel hybrid cars," but can't justify the expense of a subscription for just one article.

Thanks,
Joe Elliott