Re: Fw: [alfa] MarelliPlex & multimeters

Prior to resetting the "zero" on the ohms scale, make sure that when the
meter is off that the pointer is at zero. There usually is a small screw
right over where the pointer pivots from. Use this screw to mechanically
set it at zero. Then, when you do the electrical zero you should have a
correct reading.

Gwynne Spencer