RE: [alfa] What is this box

Any idea why this thing would buzz in sync with engine speed? Also why would it quit making noise when the motor is under load? However it was done the thing was bypassed before I got the car, there are no active buzzers, the seat belts are non originals and not wired to the car. My only guess is that the wet conditions caused an electrical fault which got the box buzzing but the engine speed/load relationship has me stumped.

Thanks for the help John,

Ed