[alfa] Verde lives!!

Got the Verde fired this afternoon.  First try, too!  Rebuilt motor with S
pistons and cams.  Gone through just about everything on this car now,
including relocating the ABS pump under the battery tray (where the stock
horns are mounted) to keep it from getting cooked by the radiator and headers.
I'll be putting up a web page on the whole project soon.

Now a couple of quick questions about oil pressure.  What's acceptable?  At
idle, the gauge reads around 0-10 psi.  At around 3K rpm it reads around 20-25
psi, above 4K rpm it's over 55 psi.  I don't like the idle numbers, the one
thing I didn't change in the rebuild was the oil pump.  I'm regretting
that...

-Lalo
'88 Verde
www.LalosGarage.com