[alfa] Spider oil gauge reading zero--Thanks

Many thanks for the helpful responses to my question
about my dead oil pressure gauge problem. With the
help of you wonderful people on the list, I have been
able to confirm that the gauge is fine, the warning
light works, and the car certainly has not blown up.
Therefore, it must be the oil pressure gauge sender. I
have ordered a new one.

Boy, do I feel dumb. I am, however, very happy to have
resolved the situation without a costly repair or
doing irreparable damage to my car.

Thanks!

Colin

Oil-pressure-gaugeless-but-otherwise-happy 1978 Spider