[alfa] My Spider still for sale and Ebay flakes

Why do people on ebay bid substantial amounts of money when they don't
want to actually buy?
I had a reserve of $3500 on my 78 Spider, the bidding ended at $3000.
After the auction ended I offered it to the high bidder for his bid
amount, I got no response.  I then lowered the price two more times for
the next bidder and got no responses.
What the hell are these people doing?  End of rant.
78 Spider still for sale and now much cheaper.  How much?
Make me a reasonable offer.  But please, only if you mean it.

The description here is still mostly accurate besides the price (you
tell me), the driveshaft flex disc has been replaced (no vibration now)
and it got a new set of spark plugs.

http://homepage.mac.com/tmphoto/alfa/Personal130.html

Any interest?

Tony Martie