[alfa] 4.3:1 limited slip

I'm looking at a rear axle from a Berlina 2000, NZ/Australian spec.
I understood these all came with the 4.3:1 ratio and LSD.  The vendor doesn't
know if it is limited slip, and I'm not sure of the external signs.  Ability
to rotate wheel isn't an indication unless the clutch plates have been
recently tightened.

Can anyone advise of external indicators of the limited slip 4.3:1 axle?
Part no.?

regards,
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ