[alfa] Supercharger

Hello,

Has anyone used an Eaton M62 or a vortech supercharger on an Alfa V6
I'm interested in the pulley system. Do I have to use a custom crank
pulley? My current 3.0's compression is a little high (J&E 10.5:1) but
I can still run a few lbs of boost.

If anyone has any info, you can email me offline if you wish.

I wonder if My low-boost Milano 3.0 12V can match a Milano 3.8 24V

:-(

Thanks,

Zamani