RE: [alfa] Turbodelta GTV Fender Flares

"Karl N. Matthias" <karmat@domain.elided> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> I am sitting here looking at your 2003 GTV6 Calendar which still hangs
> over my desk at work (too cool to take down) and there is a picture of a
> Autodelta Alfetta GT with monstrous fender flares.  Are those the ones you
> want?  The picture says it is owned by David Santamans.  Maybe you could
> contact him for very close up pictures of the fenders and get someone to
> make up a set for you.
>
> Karl

Actually, look on the other side of the calendar, above September.  I'm
talking about the Turbodelta GTV flares like the ones in Lane Louie's
photo.

The Italian-language book "Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT e GTV" has several good
photos of all the flared Alfetta GTs, including the Montreal-engined
Alfetta GTV V8 Rally, which is more or less the car that Biba suggested
that I build.

By the way, I still have more of those 2003 calendars around if anybody
is interested.

Regards
Tom
thomasw@domain.elided