RE: [alfa] Turbodelta GTV Fender Flares

Tom,

I am sitting here looking at your 2003 GTV6 Calendar which still hangs
over my desk at work (too cool to take down) and there is a picture of a
Autodelta Alfetta GT with monstrous fender flares.  Are those the ones you
want?  The picture says it is owned by David Santamans.  Maybe you could
contact him for very close up pictures of the fenders and get someone to
make up a set for you.

Karl