RE: [alfa] Re: Considering a 1986 GTV-6 with "issues"...

> 4- The bezel around the sunroof handle was cracked,
> and I fear it may be made of unobtainium.  --  No biggy. I've
> never seen one of these anyway.

Actually, I've got one of these, brand spanking new, still in the bag.  It's
not for sale.  I never installed it on my GTV6 because I assumed it would
break immediately after installation.

If somebody has the means to reproduce these things, based on an original,
perhaps out of some stronger material, I'd like to hear about it.  That
seems to be the only reasonable use for the one I've got.

bs