[alfa] Considering a 1986 GTV-6 with "issues"...how much $$ to set right?

Digestivi,

This past Wed. I flew up to Chicago (had to see
clients anyway) and test drove one of several GTV-6s I
am considering for purchase; a 1986 GTV-6 with 57K
miles.

Overall, the car was (is) very clean and seems to be
reasonably well maintained. However, certain issues
cropped up and I'd like to get the general consensus
of what I'm staring at, cost-wise, to fix them.

1- The doughnuts seem to no longe be doughnutting
properly. Vibration at a steady state 3500rpm was
pretty pronounced. What's it likely to cost me to get
them replaced and the whole assembly nicely balanced?

2- The car seemed a bit, um, I dunno..."rattle-y" so I
am guessing that a full complement of bushings is in
my future. Again, what should I expect?

3- Paint...the car had been repainted, ostensibly
recently and supposedly the same color (AR536--or was
that AR537?--Rosso Veneziano, according to the plaque
on the underside of the hatch) but the paint job
seemed Not Quite Tidy, with one visible drip and a bit
of overspray in the engine bay. How salvageable is
this paint job? It seemed otherwise smooth and glossy
with no cracks, peels, crazing, etc.

Also, there were bubbles of rust--being in the Miami
area I have ZERO experience with rust--along the
bottom right side of the windshield, maybe 1.25" x
0.5", none of which had broken the surface. How likely
is it the rust is confined to this area? What can I
expect the repairs for the rust + paint to run?

4- The bezel around the sunroof handle was cracked,
and I fear it may be made of unobtainium.

5- The tachometer had the dreaded "bounce" at rest.
(It held steady while in motion)

6- There was one T-I-N-Y (maybe 0.25" long) crack in
the dashboard. Is it inevitable the whole dash will
erupt in cracks? Or can this teeny-tiny crack be
somehow successfully patched? If so, for how much?

7- Lastly, the seller could not definitively answer
whether the timing belt had been replaced (although he
categorically stated the head gaskets had been
upgraded to the one-piece set).

If anyone has any guidance (ballpark numbers are more
than fine for the purposes of being able to make an
intelligent offer), it'd be hugely appreciated!

-Joe in SoFla