[alfa] Hardtop for sale

For Sale: Alfa Romeo Spider Hardtop: Excellent Condition (see
http://www.mikesbiz.biz/ )

Purchased from Bellevue Alfa Romeo - Lamborghini in 1998 for my wife's 1991
Spider. She had expressed interest prior to the rainy season and I surprised
her by having it installed during a routine service. It had some paint flaws
that the dealer agreed to fix by having the top repainted during the next
summer. Unfortunately my wife did not like the look of the top so after it
was removed and painted. It was never installed again.

So, you the fortunate buyer are looking at a newly repainted top for a
Quadrafolio or Series 4 Spider. Attaches to rear deck hooks, under the rear
windows and to the front top clamps. Seals about as well as a regular soft
top at the windows. Not really good for going through automatic car washes,
but better than the soft top for the wet months.

Dome light
Heated rear window
New paint
Leather headliner in great condition.

We still have the Spider, but have not used the top after the first winter
with it. The Perrina family has gone out of their way to store the top at
their Bellevue dealership prior to purchasing Grand Prix Motors, now Ferrari
and Maserati of Seattle. Finally after many years, we picked it up last
summer and have it for sale. Buy it for this year's rainy season.

Naturally, we paid top dollar for a good top with the backing of a reputable
dealer and they followed through by repainting the top. Too bad we do not
use it. Spouse drives our 1994 164 LS most days. I drive a 1984 GTV-6 or
2002 Dakota truck depending on what I need to haul.

$ 1,200 USD.

FOB Fall City WA 98024. I will deliver in Seattle - Bellevue WA Area. I'll
assist in getting a create and shipping, but you pay for crate and shipping.

Mike Nakamura
Fall City WA
84 GTV-6, 91 Spider Veloce, 94 164 LS, 02 Dakota