Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 09:40 PM 9/15/2004, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:14:59 -0700
From: "Harry Reed" <harryreed@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] SPIDER ALTERNATE HOOD RELEASE

SOME WEEKS AGO SOMEONE ASKED HOW TO OPEN THE HOOD ON A SPIDER IF THE HOOD
RELEASE CABLE FAILED. THE ONLY ANSWER I SAW WAS TO INSTALL A MONOFILM RELEASE
CHORD PRIOR TO CABLE FAILURE. IS THIS THE ONLY ANSWER? IT IS A GOOD IDEA BUT
DID NOT ADDRESS THE PROBLEM SHOULD IT OCCUR PRIOR TO THIS INSTALLATION.
THANKS
HARRY