Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:07:32 -0700
From: "Shane Murphy" <smurphy196@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] run-a-way carbs

Fellow Alfa-Heads,
I just put Dellorto's with adaptor plates on my 77 Spider. I set the balance
on the throttles and set the mixture screws to the recommended starting
point.
The engine starts fine. Idles for awhile the rev's start to climb and keep
climbing until I shut it down. Is this a symptom of stuck floats (open)? Or
something else?

Thanks,
Shane
77 spider