[alfa] Musty smell

Since the air conditioning hasn't been hooked up in my Alfetta for years, doubt if there is much penicillin base growing there. Just wanted to suggest an alternative to Lysol - Clorox (commercial solutions) disinfecting spray. It claims to disinfect bactericidal, fungicidal, germicidal and a bunch of other cidal's. The neat thing is it has a very gentle / subtle odor which disappears quickly. I get mine at Smart & Final.

Oh yeah, it also says it eliminates odors which I can attest to.

Since its been awhile - yes, of course I own Clorox.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA