Re: [alfa] Musty smell

Fred-

AC Mustiness is kinda a fact of life for older AC systems... I seem to recall that we have some real experts on that part of the car on this list, so I'll defer to them. As far as the seats go, I'd recommend rejuvenating them with AlfaBill's Leatherique. Actually, don't use his personal leatherique, since that would be stealing. But buy some from him. Also, check if the mustiness is coming from the seat leather or the seat foam. Could be that someone left a window open long long ago and didn't let it dry correctly afterwards.

HTH
Ben Kaupp, Santa Cruz
'78 Spider (Getting three new VDO gauges on thurs. Thanks listies!)