[alfa] AC Musties

First, don't confuse "musty air" with "charm".  :)

I've heard that the A/C musties come from mildew growing in the inner
workings of the A/C duct systems.  The suggested way to fix it was to
spray Lysol or some other generic cleaner into the cowl vents that lead
to the A/C system.  The Lysol should kill the mildew, etc.  Of course,
your car will smell like fresh mountain air for a while, but...

Andy Menapace
Brandon, MS

I guess they'll name the next one, Hurricane Attila!!!