From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Spiros Angelopoulos
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 9:56 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Looking for obscure brake part - anyone?

Hello again

Once again, with my new challenge (the GTV), the Digest is proving
invaluable!  You *gotta* love the net!

70s and 80s 2L Alfas all seem to have the same brake boosters with a
vacuum hose connecting the engine vacuum port to the brake booster.
The connection to the brake booster is done via an "L-shaped" connector
that slip-fits into the booster's grommet.  This is the part I need,
and cannot seem to find it available anywhere.  It seems that the only
way to get it nowdays is by buying the whole booster ($300!!!).  My
brake booster is good, so spending $300 for a tiny part is excessive!

Does anyone have a shot booster or an Alfa they are parting with that
can afford to lose this little connector?

Of course, I will pay your for the effort, part, and shipping...

As always, thanks in advance,

Spiros
'73 GTV