[alfa] Looking for obscure brake part - anyone?

Hello again

Once again, with my new challenge (the GTV), the Digest is proving invaluable! You *gotta* love the net!

70s and 80s 2L Alfas all seem to have the same brake boosters with a vacuum hose connecting the engine vacuum port to the brake booster. The connection to the brake booster is done via an "L-shaped" connector that slip-fits into the booster's grommet. This is the part I need, and cannot seem to find it available anywhere. It seems that the only way to get it nowdays is by buying the whole booster ($300!!!). My brake booster is good, so spending $300 for a tiny part is excessive!

Does anyone have a shot booster or an Alfa they are parting with that can afford to lose this little connector?

Of course, I will pay your for the effort, part, and shipping...

As always, thanks in advance,

Spiros
'73 GTV