[alfa] re: Koni Shock Settings

Can't remember if the original post mentioned Reds or Yellows.
I thought the Reds were not adjustable. I have the Yellows on
my Alfetta and you must adjust them off of the car.

Little late on this one.. but hopefully not too late!

Both Red and Yellows are adjustable, and somewhere on a Koni website I saw a graph
that shows their relative stiffness. Bascially, the Yellow are about half again stiffer as the Red,
i.e. a Red at half is about as much damping as the Yellow at low.
From what I've usually heard, if street driving is to be included in the diet of the car, you probably
would prefer the Reds.

Now if they could come up with a way to adjust them without taking them off the car... the rears
in the Spider are a bit of a hassle to get in and out..

Jon
77 Spider
Irvine, CA