[alfa] re: Koni Shock Settings

Can't remember if the original post mentioned Reds or Yellows.
I thought the Reds were not adjustable. I have the Yellows on
my Alfetta and you must adjust them off of the car.

You push down on the top until you feel a click, then you turn.
They came stock at full soft. I counted the turns to full hard,
it was something like 3.5 turns. I set the fronts to 3/4 hard
and the rears to 1/4 hard. I've read here on the digest that
Alfettas like to be stiff in the front and softer in the back. When
I got my car it had a Shankle front sway bar and stock rear
sway bar, so that makes sense too.

I'm not good enough a driver to tell if I should do any fine
tuning of those settings, but my mechanic says it's one of
the best handling Alfettas he's ever driven. He owns a Spider,
a GTV6, a Berlina, and a GTV (maybe others, too).

Oh - Reds are "Classics", Yellows are "Sport" by the way;
don't want to lose anyone...

Stefano
Walnut Creek, CA