[alfa] PRIMO 164 S f/s

Hello digesters.

I thought I would try once again. I have for sale a 1991 164 S. It is white,
110,000 miles. I have virtually every service record the car was purchased.
Alfa enthusiast owned since new. Upgrades include euro head, side, and fog
lights. Koni yellows, K & N, Ricambi chip. Recent service and updates includes
t-belt, brakes, new stebro rear muffler, red painted calipers and engine script.
Brand new 16" Team Dynamics wheels (5 star with anthracite centers) with new
(4k mi) conti extreme contact tires. $2,500.00 Nakamichi A/D/S stereo, custom
cover. Runs great. Exceptional condition with no door dings or stone chips(hood
and mirrors have just been painted), custom cover, also have lowering springs.
I can e-mail pictures. $6,500.00 or best offer (Ouch!). Other than stepper
motor, I am aware of no problems. Car is one hour west of Atlanta.

Larry Schor
770-301-4623