[alfa] Receiving the Alfa Digest via the unbound editions

Since my Mac guru was kind enough to upgrade me to Netscape 7.02 and OS 9.1 (as far as my old 7600 will stretch) when printing out Good Information on the Digest, it comes out in about 6 Point type (font to you graphic newbies). Just realized if I get a separate email and hit reply (even if I have no intention of doing so) it will print in a legible 10 point.

Ergo, can anyone direct me to the secret place where one goes to sign up / switch over to separate posts?

Yes, yes, know about Page Setup - nada, zip, shows up to be able to change percentage. Know about font preferences in Netscape - nada, zip change in what size it prints out.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA