[alfa] Good source for hose clamps

I had a heck of a time finding replacement fuel injection hose clamps of good
quality.  I just received a prompt shipment of various sizes from Baker
Precision Products.  They carry a full range of clamps for fuel injection
hoses that fit up to 3/4 inch outside diameter (a hard to find size).  The ABA
clamps have rolled edges which will not cut into the hose.  The hex screws are
phillips, just like the original Alfa clamps.  The nuts will not fall out when
the screws are all the way out either.  They are made of stainless steel.  I
went with bakerprecision.com because they are closest in California.  I have
no connection with the company and am not profiting in any way.  I just want
to save fellow Digesters from the time I spent searching the web for quality
clamps.
Paul Steffy
'88 Spider Veloce  Chico, CA