[alfa] Time required for water pump replacement

Hi all -

My 79 spider is overheating, and I'm guessing that the water pump is
probably shot because there's a water leak -though I can't tell where. I'm
trying to decide whether I have enough time to fix it myself of if I'll have
to pay a shop to do it. I'm wondering if someone can give me a reasonable
guess as to how many hours the job would take. I'm not totally new to work
on the car, but I'd still call myself amateur at best. Any special troubles
to be concerned with?

Also - in case I'm being obtuse and missing something - are there other
reasons it's likely to be overheating. I've checked that all the radiator
hoses are connected.

Thanks,

Shawn