[alfa] Max RPM

My observations of maximum RPM on a alfa 2 liter include an interesting
Tow yard emplyee who got his grins by no load revving engines in wrecked
/ abandoned cars until he got that sick thrown rod noise.  I had seen
him explode Honda's with ease before and he thought an old ratty 74 alfa
spider he just towed in would go no problem.  He pegged the Tach (8500
?) let off pegged it again and couldn't get it to blow; pissed him off.
                                  Tom  Guadagni