Subject: [alfa] Koni Shock Settings

>  I know how to adjust then, I
>just don't know what setting I should use.

>  The car is  stock except for the lowered Centerline springs. <

I'd recommend setting the shocks to the minimum setting and go for a ride.
If the car is bouncy-jouncy, reset the shocks a click firmer, and go for
another ride. When the ride gets nicely controlled, or your lap times reach
a minimum, or whatever, stop.

I'd guess _most_ people who buy adjustable shocks _probably_ set them too
firm. Every now and then I hear someone proudly proclaim how he's got his
adjustable shocks set to the full-hard settings. (Proof of manhood?) I
guess what they don't realise is that once their shocks are maxed out,
they're no longer adjustable. In other words, either they've bought shocks
which were valved too soft, they've set the shocks too stiff, or, if they
never change the setting from full hard, they could have just bought a
fixed rate shock....