[alfa] 24V production figures from Alfa

Hi all,
I inquired to Elvira Ruocco about Q4 production figures, and she responded
with this info.

> La produzione di 164 con motorizzazione 3.0 24V h di 13. 378 unita', di cui
6.138 nella versione Super, 863 nella versione Usa, piy 206 nella versione
4X4.
La Q4 fu presentata alla stampa specializzata a Varano de' Melegari nel mese
di novembre del 1993.

The production of the 164 with the 24V drivetrain was 13,378 units, of which
6,138 in the Super model (this is the european "LS", or if anyone cares to
elaborate), 863 USA models (I think this includes Canada), plus 206 Q4 models.
The Q4 was presented to the special press at Varano de' Melegari (small town
in the mountains, 20 miles from Parma - I have no idea why this location) in
Nov. 93.

206 Q4's. That makes it about as rare as the SZ's!!

Karl