[alfa] PARTS WANTED - For Late Model Spider

PARTS WANTED

The damage suffered as a result of an unscheduled "off" excursion
post-Concorso presses me to reach out to the Alfisti masses for some
parts help.  My body man is running up against cost and availability
barriers from the "normal" sources, so needs my/our help.  All pieces
are for a 1991 white S4 Spider.  [Car was displayed on the runway at
Concorso this year.]

Right-side rear-view mirror [mine snapped off cleanly, but the shaft
is shattered, so I need all the guts that extend down into the door,
or a complete mirror assembly; paint color is not an issue],
Single [1] Alfa OEM alloy wheel 6Jx14 Daytona-style to replace my
spare wheel, [I would consider trading four "good" 14" original wheels
w/ new Bridgestone RE950 195/65-14 tires for a set of 15x7 Chromodoras
or Panasports with good tires if that strikes anybody's fancy].

--
Cheers!
Hutson

J. Hutson Hart - ARA/DSAROC - 1991 Spider [white, currently undergoing
cosmetic resto]
Petaluma, CA  94954-8530
primary ping: hutsonhart@domain.elided