[alfa] what's the maximum RPM for Alfa engine

OK, I know the question is boring.

What is the maximum RMP I can reach without risking to damage my 2L Alfa
engine?

I am asking that question because I performed some head porting and the engine
is pulling up well above the typical 5500 rpm of the "factory engine". Also,
the sound (the engine music) is so good, that sometime, I just don't want to
up shift.too early...

The engine is a 2L with motronic 10.1 piston, balanced (rod, pin and piston)
at 0.5 g of difference (8 g is factory tolerance). Head has been rebuilt with
performance spring (from centerline) to reduce the risk of valve floating, and
the head is running on 2 Euro camshafts.

Right now, after an engine breaking of over 1000 miles, I reached 6500 RPM
during acceleration.and it's fun...

Regards

Damien