[alfa] Propeller Shaft Intermediate Bearing

How the Hell do you get this thing off!?!?

I have disconnected the rear section of the propeller shaft and the
sliding joint.  What is left is a flange with a 30mm nut holding it to
the shaft.  I thought, "This will be easy!"  After removing the nut, I
thought I would be able to pull the flanged piece off , thereby exposing
the shaft, and sliding the intermediate bearing off.  There doesn't seem
to be anything holding the flanged piece onto the shaft.  Do I need to
put a puller on it?  It almost looks as if it is threaded onto the
shaft?  Any ideas?

Much thanks in advance!

Andy Menapace (not so lonely Alfa nut, anymore!)
79 Spider
Brandon, MS

P.S. Should I change out the Guibo while I'm in there?  It has a few
surface cracks.