Re: [alfa] Need 164LS Parts CD and help looking up a number

Karl wrote:

Who has a Parts CD for their 164LS?

2 questions:

- What is the P/N for the reverse light switch on a 1995 164LS? (the one that screws into the tranny case. IAP lists a different one for the '94-'95 cars and Alfa Parts does not...don't want to go through that wrong-parts hassle again)

- Where can I get a Parts CD for a reasonable price? (or borrow one for a day or two for evaluation purposes...)

Mille Grazie,

Karl in Silicon Valley

(Gonna fix that radiator switch once and for all...and while I'm paying shipping I might as well fix that reverse light I've been ignoring for awhile)

Well for the alfa parts CD your best source would be a P2P sharing program like eMule and try searching for something like "alfa compact".
There are a few possible models in that time period so if you send me your VIN I can look up the exact part number for you, also is that a manual or an auto transmission?

Regards,
Ales Golob