[alfa] re No Alfa Sightings

Earlier this year I went from San Francisco to Colorado and back in my LS and saw no Alfas on the road except on the mad dash up I-5.  (To be truthful I traveled mostly on backroads -- I swear I wasn't running contraband -- but isn't that where Alfas are usually found?)  That lone Alfa traveling north on the Interstate was none other than a 155 with El Salvador plates!  I tailgated him for a while then waved as I passed.

Paul

95 LS 5-speed
83 GTV6
03 Aprilia Falco