[alfa] AROC USA web page

All-
After a few months of hard work (and probably a few more while things get ironed
out), AROC-USA's new web page is up and running.

One of the key features that is up, 90% I would say, is the new message board!
I'm hoping that this will relieve all of the various Alfa related message
boards/ bb's of all AROC stuff, as that is what I would like to cover there.
I'm sure there will be some tech stuff, but we will see.

Eventually, there will also be classifieds on line, which will feed to the Owner
in a timely manner.

A big point- each chapter has its OWN message area!!!

I need moderators from each chapter, though.  If you are interested, contact me.

anyway, check www.aroc-usa.org!!!

Eric Storhok
AA, MI