[alfa] Spica help

    Hi guys.  Still haven't sorted out that extreme lean condition when warm
on my 74 Spider.  Someone suggested a broken spring controlling the rack
movement, IIRC, and listed a link outlining steps to replace it.  Lost it -
could whoever that was repost, pretty please with sugar on it?  I'd love to
get this on the road to properly enjoy the few days left of summer.
Alternatively, anybody interested in a Spica setup with only 60K on it?
Webers are such lovely creatures.  :)  Anybody coming to Lime Rock for the
Vintage Grand Prix this weekend?  TIA, Ron.