[alfa] Parts Cleaner in CA

I was on the hunt for some carb cleaner and I went in to the local Napa parts
store here in town, and asked if they had a large container of carburetor
cleaner. He went in the back and brought out a 5 gallon pail of the stuff. The
stuff isn't cheap!
Now if I want to soak some carbs or other parts, I just open the top and dunk.
Don't breath the stuff or get it on your skin..its nasty!
Now all I need is a 50 gallon drum with a locking lid to make a block dipper.
Works for me!
Christopher Boles