RE: [alfa] No Alfas on road in US

"Tim Annett" <Tim@domain.elided> wrote:

>It's because all the Alfa drivers were in their Jeeps....
>
>;)

Before and after the convention we put on 2600 miles on our rental Monte Carlo, in Vermont, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachsetts,New Hampshire and Maine.  Except for the convention we saw one Fiat 124 spider and a Zagato 1900 coupe on a flatbed in Boston.  Joe Faherty NWARC

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.