[alfa] IAP - the latest ... All good!

Hi All

I received notification from IAP by email timed at 4:09 Friday US time
that my order had been shipped. It arrived today - Monday NZ time. How
great is that?!

Rob at IAP informed me that the cause of the delay had been that my
email had got mixed up with the tons of junk mail that he has to dispose
of and only the posting to this Digest made him aware that I had sent an
email (2 actually).

So sincere thanks to IAP for great service once again after the glitch
that was "just one of those things".

Les
Wellington, New Zealand