[alfa] Follow-up: 164LS Fan Temp Sensor

I received multiple replies, some of them off-line. The consensus is that
there was a running change and that I have an early sensor and a later model
car.

I bought the early model sensor 3 years ago and have never used it. It's been
in my garage since I last had cooling fan trouble (it was the relays at that
time, but I bought all the associated electrical parts). Anybody need one
(60593572) at a reasonable price? Say, $15 including shipping. That's about
20% less than DiFatta and a whole lot less that Alfa Parts.

Grazie tutti!
Karl

  Who has the correct P/N for the 164LS electric fan temp sensor?

  Alfa Parts sent me 60593572, which has 2 connectors and only about 5 inches
of wire length. They also list 60606532 on their web site, for whatever
reason.

  My car's original has one small connector on over 12 inches of wire and I'd
rather not cut and splice...

  Mille Grazie,
  Karl