[alfa] Don Ereminas

(Hopefully I can offer a positive vendor note without triggering any ugly or inappropriate vendor thread)

I really have to pipe in here. Don was one of the first Alfa vendors I had experience with (almost 20 years ago) and he was super-friendly and extremely helpful with all my "newbie" needs, as I attempted to restore a '71 spider. He just came off as a great person, and that's left an impression on me for almost 2 decades now.

- Hal Taylor
Zurich, Switzerland

Dean Cains asked:

Anyone have contact info for Don Ereminas?  Thanks
To which Stevan Thomas replied:
I just talked to him. Phone is 1-800-253-2468. He's downsizing so you may get
the answering machine. Great guy!