[alfa] ALFA GTV-6 Trunk Pan For Sale On Ebay

If you need one........

I have two auctions listed on Ebay some one on the Digest my have  interest
in:

1.)  A NEW ALFA GTV-6 TRUNK PAN I' ve have been storing in my garage since
1984.  (AUCTION # 7917659239).
	This piece is new and large but it will ship UPS.  It includes the
Spare Tire Well,  Battery Box, Bumper Mounts and all the little welded on
brackets that are part of 	a new car. You could use the whole piece or
cut the well or battery box out.  This cost about $350.00 back in 1984.  I'd
like to get $150.00 for it.  Theres' probably  	none of these complete trunk
pans left in the U.S.A.  If you need one to fix that rusted out trunk floor
or just want one for a coffee table, Please bid.

2.)  A NEW ALFA GTV-6 RIGHT INNER WHEEL HOUSE.  (Auction # 7917651026).
	This piece welds up to the trunk pan listed above. I think the Watts
Linkage connects to a bracket on the side of this piece.  If your GTV-6 gets
any crash damage 	in the right rear, your probably going to need this
part.  Its going to auction for ALFA sheetmetal.

Both of these parts should fit a ALFETTA GTV or Sprint Veloce.  If I don't
sell this stuff, I'll trade it for other ALFA parts.  Auctions ends
Saturday.

Thanks.

Bud Feigel
Lexington, Kentucky