Re: [alfa] traffic school

A couple of years ago, I got hit doing 65 in a 55 zone by radar in my
GTV6.  When I went to the San Diego courthouse I was given a list of
"accredited" traffic schools, one of which was the Comedy Traffic
School.  It was a breeze taking the course on line and then I had to
arrange to take the final at a Farmer's Insurance agents office who
certified the exam and I received the certificate in the mail.

Good Luck.
Ciao!

Lance Dong

1982 GTV6 Balocco (Margherita)