[alfa] 1978 Spider Defrost lever knob

Hi,

I don't suppose anyone out there has a LEFT-side knob
for the defrost/heater sliders on a 1978 Spider? I'd
be happy to pay a reasonable price and postage. I
bought a repacement one but its slightly fatter than
the original and has no writing on it. I want an
original one to match the remaining one.

Thanks

Colin

P.S. For the record, thanks again to all who helped
with my fuel pressure problem (stall at stoplight,
fuel pressure light, followed by shutdown and
miraculous recovery). I had the car looked at, and
replaced both fuel filters. Everything looked OK and
there was not any remarkable amount of gunk in the
filters. The car has been fine since the one instance
of this trouble (even before I got the filters
replaced). So, I'm hoping for the best.
http://mail.yahoo.com