[alfa] Re: GTV-6 Coolant fill (this being the only actual Alfa content)

Taking full advantage of Richard being busy working and not being able to
monitor the digest completely, you wrote -

<snip some off topic stuff>
> No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the
Kelpie next
> door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you.
<snip some other stuff>

And, in the same spirit as outlined above, I respond -

Would this Kelpie be the Scottish folklore water spirit in the form of a
horse that likes to drown its riders or the Australian sheepdog with pointed ears?

Tom (with not much to do today, either)

(Well, in reality, having a great deal to do today but choosing to ignore
it.)

(Yes, I expect to experience consequences for this decision.)