RE: [alfa] GTV Inspiration

> As usual, having attended Concorso, made me crave finishing
> up the '73 GTV with the Weber modification.
>
> The question is, what steps/mods, and in what sequence, are
> recomended after swaping SPICA for Webers?  It seems that I
> need a more systematic approach than a mere
> fuel-delivery-system swap... Any advice/ideas about what else
> I can do?  Basically, I am thinking of the Weber mods as the
> anchor for more fun enhancements...

This will bring up the age-old Spica vs Webers argument.  My only question
there would be, what are you trying to accomplish?  Personally, I'd go for
an Ingram pump and put my money elsewhere.

The power is all in the head.  Cams and headers are easiest, then valves and
porting.

Oh, and the mechanical engine fan drains hp...

HTH,

bs