[alfa] GTV Inspiration

Hello all

As usual, having attended Concorso, made me crave finishing up the '73 GTV
with the Weber modification.

The question is, what steps/mods, and in what sequence, are recomended after
swaping SPICA for Webers?  It seems that I need a more systematic approach
than a mere fuel-delivery-system swap... Any advice/ideas about what else I
can do?  Basically, I am thinking of the Weber mods as the anchor for more fun
enhancements...

Thanks,

Spiros