[alfa] Concorso-Pebble Beach-Laguna Seca: Traffic = TIMMING

I think it is all about timing!

CONCORSO: We drove from San Francisco on Friday and got to the Concorso area
around 11:30 am or so following directions and thought it was GREAT! We ended
up getting to the field around noon, by the time you park, walk and actually
get to the cars it takes some time but really thought it was excellent
organized.

PEBBLE BEACH: this time we were not so lucky. We thought getting first thing
to the Concourse was the best thing but it turned out to be a BAD idea.
Traffic was very bad, parking was worst and then the time to wait for a bus,
the time to get to the other bus and then to the concourse. Then talk about
lots of people......Do not think about taking pictures.....not possible! I
think I will not go back to Pebble Beach for a long time!

LAGUNA SECA: We got there early but followed the driving directions from the
track and got on the alternate route. We were there in no time. You do have to
walk a bit from parking but the hole event is more than worth it! Amazingly
enough Sunday is MUCH BETTER than Saturday, I guess because people go to
Pebble on Sunday.

In all GREAT cars were seen and lots of fun had.

Regards,

Eliseo
101.23...